All of our program content can be customised to maximise the educational value of the excptional quarantine station site and to meet your particular areas of interest and learning goals. Some custom programs have been:
- Q Station an an Economic Case Study for HSC Business Studies
- Quarantine History & Nature Inspired Art Workshops
- The Gothic Novel
- 20th Century Refugee Internment at the Station
- Q Station as a unique Tourism & Hospitality Site
- Secrets, Mystery & Intrigue at the Station
Extend the learning by developing a writing or art workshop around the visit . We can offer classroom or theatre style rooms at reasonable rates.
We would love to talk to you about creating a program just for your class!
- Suitable for all ages and years
- Subject area Biology, History, Environment, Creative Writing, Art, Business, Hospitality, etc.
- Duration from 1.5 hours
- Minimum students generally 15, speak with Education Program Officer if you have a smaller group
- Maximum students speak with Education Program Officer
- Prices per student start at $17.50