Private History Tours
Our Quarantine Wander (45 minute) & Quarantine Station Story (2 hour) tours are popular with groups of friends, probus, senior, walking & social groups.
We can run private history tours for 15 people or above any day of the week (subject to availability).
Free parking is available just inside the Q Station entrance for motorbikes, cars, mini-buses & rosa/24 seater sized vehicles.
Coach Parking Restrictions
Please note that coach sized vehicles are not permitted to enter the Quarantine Station grounds due to restrictive turning areas. Coach captains please drop off/pick up your passengers at the Q Station entrance without entering the premises, there is a short 10 metre walk to our Reception building.
|For bookings & enquiries, call Tour Reservations on 02 9466 1551 (Monday to Friday / 9am to 5pm)|
Getting To Q Station
We are located at 1 North Head Scenic Drive, on North Head - 2 minutes drive from Manly via Darley Road (past Manly Hospital & through the Parkhill Stone Archway).
View Larger Map
ARRIVING BY CAR
- Arriving in Manly via Sydney Road, turn right to Belgrave Street.
- Turn left at Manly Wharf
- Take the second left (signposted North Head)
- Turn right at the roundabout onto Darley Road & continue up the hill past Manly Hospital.
- Vear right & drive through the stone "Parkhill" archway
- Continue until you reach a roundabout and take the 2nd exit into the Q Station parking area (you will see the Q Station sign directly in front of you).
The State Transit 135 public bus operates between Manly and Q Station during the day & has a limited timetable during the weekend.
Visit the Sydney Buses Transport website for the latest timetable information at www.sydneybuses.info or phone them on 131 500.
The Sydney Harbour Eco Hopper stops right at our door step at Quarantine Wharf (Q Station) several times each day, 7 days a week. The Eco Hopper is an enjoyable, relaxing way to see Sydney Harbour & arrive at Q Station the historic way.
Tickets: 24 Hour hop on/hop off tickets, or Single/Return Fares can be purchased at the Manly Fast Ferry booth at Circular Quay or on the vessel. Cash, credit or EFT is available.
This Sydney Harbour Eco Hopper operates between:
- Darling Harbour Aquarium Wharf
- Pyrmont Bay
- Jeffrey Street Wharf Kirribilli
- Circular Quay Wharf 6
- Taronga Zoo
- Watsons Bay
- Manly East Pier
- Quarantine Wharf (Q Station)
Visit the Sydney Harbour Eco Hopper website for the latest timetable & pricing.