Thinking of joining us on a ghost tour? Why not make a night out of it, and combine a Ghostly Encounters tour with a delicious pre-tour dinner at our Boilerhouse Harbourside Restaurant & Bar.
|Cost:||$99 per person (15+ only)
Available in conjunction with our public^ Ghostly Encounters tour on Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday nights only
^Also available for a private Ghostly Encounters tour - Monday, & Tuesday nights with groups of 15 or more.
Included in the Ghosty Dine Package;
- 1 x ticket to our 2.5hr Ghostly Encounters tour
- 2 course dinner* (Main + Dessert)
- A glass of house wine, beer or soft drink
*Vegetarian, dairy free & gluten free options availableGhosty Dine Package FAQ:
- Prepayment is taken via credit card
- This package is subject to tour & restaurant availability
- Pre-booking is essential.
- Dinner will be booked 2 hours prior to your tour (eg if attending the 8pm Ghostly Encounters tour, dinner will be at 6pm)
- Please arrive at Q Station at least 30 minutes prior to your booking to allow for time to be transported by shuttle bus, down to the Q Station Wharf Precinct
- You must be ready to meet your tour guide at the Luggage Store Visitor Centre (about 15 metres from the restaurant) 10 minutes prior to your tour
- The Ghosty Dine package is not available on a Friday or Saturday night - however you can book a tour, and the Boilerhouse Harbourside Restaurant separately, or order from the All Day Dining menu at the Engine Room Bar.
- The Ghosty Dine Package is subject to our 48 hour tour cancellation policy
For more information or to book phone Tour Reservations on (02) 9466 1551