View Larger Map
ARRIVING BY CAR
- Arriving in Manly via Sydney Road, turn right to Belgrave Street.
- Turn left at Manly Wharf
- Take the second left (signposted North Head)
- Turn right at the roundabout onto Darley Road & continue up the hill past Manly Hospital.
- Vear right & drive through the stone "Parkhill" archway
- Continue until you reach a roundabout and take the 2nd exit into the Q Station parking area (you will see the Q Station sign directly in front of you).
No driving is permitted on-site. Upon arriving and parking at Q Station, a shuttle bus will be available from Reception to transport visitors to the various venues including the Wharf Precinct for Tours.
The State Transit 135 public bus operates between Manly and Q Station during the day & has a limited timetable during the weekend.
Visitors will then arrive at Reception where a shuttle bus will be available for transportation to the various venues including the Wharf Precinct for Tours.
Visit the Sydney Buses Transport website for the latest timetable information at www.sydneybuses.info or phone them on 131 500.
The Sydney Harbour Eco Hopper stops right at our door step at Quarantine Wharf (also known as Q Station Wharf) several times a day, 7 days a week. The Eco Hopper is an enjoyable, relaxing way to see Sydney Harbour & arrive at Q Station the historic way. Upon arriving at Q Station Wharf, the various venues will be easily accessible by foot.
Tickets: 24 Hour hop on/hop off tickets, or Single/Return Fares can be purchased at the Manly Fast Ferry booth at Circular Quay or on the vessel. Cash, credit or EFT is available.
This Sydney Harbour Eco Hopper operates between:
- Darling Harbour Aquarium Wharf
- Pyrmont Bay
- Jeffrey Street Wharf Kirribilli
- Circular Quay Wharf 6
- Fort Denison
- Taronga Zoo
- Watsons Bay
- Manly East Pier
- Quarantine Wharf (Q Station)
Visit the Sydney Harbour Eco Hopper website for the latest timetable & pricing.
Harbour City Ferries provide a ferry service from Circular Quay (Sydney) to Manly Wharf, from early to late, 7 days a week.
Visit the Harbour City Ferries website for more information & timetables.
Please note that whilst we take great care to update this page, information may change without notice. Follow the links above to visit the transport providers site for the most up to date information.